Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lately... we've been... oh and also!


Yea.  I know, where have I been?  I don't even know the answer to that question.  Except the fact I have a husband, 16.5 month old little girl and a full time job to keep me busy... so this blogging stuff has suffered.  I wanted to keep up with a regular schedule, but I guess I'm just going to do the best I can.  

So lately we've been looking for a new house.  The Drummerman and I want to build our own "dream home."  We don't want anything outlandish, we just are looking for something that is nice and will fit our needs for the long future ahead of us.  So we found the neighborhood, and the house plan we want to build.  We added in all the extras upgrades that we want and VIOLA... we have a WINNER!!!  But there's just this one little bitty thing... we still own a house. 

So after much discussion, we went through the process of putting our house on the market.  We went with a new relator, who hopefully will be aggressive to our wants (needs is a really strong word right now).  We have the house on the market for less than we hoped, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.  Now, my charge is to de-clutter and keep this house sparkling; which, with the previously mentioned husband and 16.5 month old is more like keeping an angry 6ft Gator in the china cabinet.  So, I think I'll keep the wine handy and maybe a few Xanax (I kid people, seriously I kid).  But what should I pack instead of the wine and drugs?  A little patience and sense of humor.  Plus maybe the added addition that those who will be looking at our house will have a little understanding that, LIFE HAPPENS.  

Pray for me. 

Speaking of de-cluttering I finally found my camera cord that hooks my camera to my MacBook.  So how about some pictures?  Here's a little look into the faces of the little people who own my heart.    

BEWARE... the CUTE ODOMETER is about to EXPLODE!

Drummerman protecting his little girl, My Missy Prissy, on the blow up jump land at Mimi and Pawpaw's house!


My first picture with Missy Prissy since; I don't know, she was born.  See how excited I am, but how confused she looks! 



This little ham is my oldest niece.  She's only 4 months older than Missy.  She is such a girl waiting for stardom...!  She's always running the show.  


This is Mickey Blue Eyes!  My youngest niece, she's 2 months older than Missy.  Notice what her shirt says about her Auntie.  I think she's pretty awesome too!



Who would have thought it would be so hard to get three ONE year olds to look at the camera!  Aren't they just absolutely precious?  I never would have thought that my heart could be so full of little people.  


We were missing the Big Brother Cousin, who owned a larger chunk of my heart than I thought I even had 4 whole years before these girlies came along.  


This is the Missy Prissy.  She was having a blast at the Children's Museum for New Year's Eve.  













What'd I tell you?  Cuteness overload.  

Well, nap time is almost over and the Drummerman is almost home.  So I better get back to getting the house back in order.  Only to start again tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment